This is an excellent opportunity for a strong front office treasury professional to join a multinational FTSE100 company, based in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the Assistant Treasurer will be responsible for managing the Front Office operation, chiefly foreign exchange risk management, liquidity management, and provide strategic direction to deliver improvements to Front office activities and management of key risks.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that Front Office undertakes daily activities
- Manage short-term Group liquidity at appropriate levels
- Manage transactional FX risk exposure on a monthly basis
- Monitor and propose strategic FX hedging strategies
- Cross functional support on all Treasury matters
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities have an appropriate and efficient financial structure
- Monitor cash pooling activities
- Provide accurate reporting of Front Office activities
- Review and maintain relevant Group Treasury Policies
- Manage and develop a team of three reports
The successful candidate will ideally be MCT/AMCT qualified or hold an equivalent professional qualification.
They will posses a background of working within an international Treasury function, with solid experience of managing all foreign exchange risks in a multi-national corporate environment.
They will be an analytical thinker, with the ability to collate and analyse data and to accurately report on Front Office activities.
Excellent communication skills along with high personal standards are essential for this role, with the ability to focus on delivery whilst working accurately under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
This well-known and successful company are looking for a dedicated individual with relevant expertise and experience, but more importantly a problem solver, simplifier, integrator, connector and communicator.
If you are a change agent who challenges, works with an agile, positive mindset, and has the ability to think differently and make it happen, then this is most definitely the role for you!