Reporting to the Associate Treasury Manager, the Bank Reconciliations Clerk sits in the Back Office team and is responsible for full bank reconciliation and clearing process for various entities within EMEA, while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
The key focus of the role is to ensure integrity of bank account movements in SAP and that the bank accounts are properly reconciled at month end.
- Clearing bank movements into the bank account sub-ledgers of SAP
- Completing periodic month end closing activities
- Verifying that bank balances between bank and SAP match
- Full Bank reconciliations at month end
- Running aged items report
- Re-posting any payments which have been rejected into SAP
- Assistance with transitions, process improvements and projects
- Providing support to Treasury Back Office Analyst
- Providing support to Treasury Front Office team as required
- Helping on the Treasury KPI reporting
- Building strong relationships with our global banks and customers
The successful candidate must have an interest in Treasury and Banking, with 1-2 finance related experience.
Ideally studying towards a professional qualification or an interest in future professional study.
They must be a team player, with an interest in compliance by adhering to Treasury and Finance policies.
Basic accounting knowledge and excel skills is essential, with SAP an advantage.
This is a fantastic long-term, interim opportunity for a finance minded individual to take their first step into the wonderful world of treasury.
Working within a truly supportive and encouraging treasury department, you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and develop your treasury knowledge, paving the way for future career prospects.