Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, this is an exciting opportunity for a confident and driven treasury professional with strong cash management skills to join a global multinational based in Leeds.
- Daily cash management, including statement uploads, cash positioning and weekly actual reporting
- Cash forecasting i.e understanding and challenging forecasts
- Working with the team re new bank accounts and services required, bank account closures etc
- Working with the Control & Reporting Analyst, to monitor banking conditions/fees/pooling
- Liaising between finance operations and banks related to any (operational) incoming and outgoing payment flows
- KPI reporting to management
The successful candidate will have gained solid work experience in an international treasury function (minimum 5 years), with a deep understanding of Treasury Management Systems, ideally Integrity.
They must be analytically minded, a problem solver and a self-starter who can work in a team as well as autonomously and is results driven.
They must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships as well as the ability to work with affiliates.
This is a broad and varied role that offers fantastic scope for both personal and professional development. You will get involved in a huge variety of projects during a very busy and exciting time for the company and will have the opportunity to really make the role your own.