Reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance this is a fantastic opportunity for a Cash Manager to join for one of the worlds leading manufacturing companies.
The Cash Manager will play an integral role in supporting Treasury activities for the business.
This role takes responsibility for;
- All dedicated cash management activities, including daily cash positioning and quarterly cash forecast management
- Interaction with multiple business units and corporate departments in the management of global cash for the group
- The management of bank account activities and administration, as well as the Treasury Management System
- Daily global cash positioning including identifying possible investments of excess cash
- Investigate changes to forecast submissions
- Reconcile direct to indirect forecast method
- Maintenance of detailed short and medium-term cash forecasting and related reporting of the Company’s Group globally for all BUs and Corporate
- Maintain database of bank account information
- Perform and participate in special projects as assigned
It is likely that the candidate a graduate in finance or accounting and will possess at least 2 years in corporate treasury
Previous cash management experience is essential in order to be considered for this role
Fluency in English is essential, any other language especially French would be a definite plus
The ability to work in cross-organizational and multi-functional teams in a global organization with manufacturing operations and an international mindset
This unique and interesting opportunity for a bright and experienced cash manager to join a fantastic team and company, this role is a great stepping stone to build on their own responsibility and career with the chance to work with global leader in their industry.