This is a unique and outstanding opportunity for a skilled Treasury Manager or an experienced Treasury Analyst to gain international exposure at a S&P 500 Manufacturing Company.
The position is a crucial part of the global treasury organization and, although based in Europe, reports directly to the Director of Global Liquidity based in the US.
The European Treasury Manager will work closely with business leaders primarily the Finance staff of the different business units and staff leaders in Legal, Tax, and Internal Auditing.
- Managing the European cash pools on a daily basis, optimizing the use of cash and borrowing and minimizing negative carry. Above all, ensure that the businesses are fully funded at all times.Managing and maintaining the European portion of the Company’s Treasury Management System (Kyriba).
- Serving as backup to managing US liquidity.
- Managing banking relationships in Europe.
- Working with Group Treasury, Tax, and Legal departments, contributing to and executing strategies for tax, acquisition, and other types of structuring.
- Drawing up, executing and maintaining internal Cash Pool and inter-company lending agreements.
- Managing and executing FX strategies where appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years in a Multinational Corporate Treasury Environment
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with Kyriba or SAP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Company offers an attractive salary,bonus and benefits, worldwide career opportunities, and opportunities for growth within a multinational group.