This is an attractive and rewarding opportunity for a front office treasury professional, ideally with a solid corporate treasury background to join a successful FMCG company based in Surrey.
This role is responsible for management of all risk activities arising in relation to cash management, foreign exchange and commodity risk created by cross border sales and suppliers.
Working closely with various areas of the business to support the working capital agenda, reviewing all 3 levers; payables, receivables and inventory management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the nature and extent of financial and operational risks
- Deliver and maintain committed and uncommitted local bank facilities appropriately
- Explore and influence the optimal capital structuring arrangements
- Ensure that standard legal documentation is implemented for currency and commodity hedging (ISDAs)
- Commodity Risk Management
- Enhancement of the Treasury Management System (IT2)
- Support Treasury Dealer as required for segregation requirements
The successful candidate will possess a strong finance background with an ACCA/CIMA/MCT/AMCT qualification and a range of relevant experience in a large multinational.
Experience of running a Front Office team is preferred, with knowledge of rating agencies, bank relationships, funding and investments, M&A, risk management and cash management.
Proven knowledge of IFRS financial reporting including accounting for complex derivatives is essential, along with a broad systems experience.
This is a diverse and interesting position with several opportunities for career development within the organisation.
The company strives to provide ongoing challenging assignments to all employees. Outstanding performers can expect to progress further into the treasury function, or into the broad financial function.