Website PMC Treasury
An international consultancy offering operational treasury services and financial risk management to financial sponsors
We are delighted to have been retained by PMC Treasury on an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Operational Treasury, Europe based in London.
PMC Treasury (“PMC”) is an international consultancy offering operational treasury services and financial risk management to financial sponsors, their portfolio companies, and other large corporations globally.
From their offices in London, New York, Singapore and Sydney PMC Treasury help their clients establish, operate and improve their treasury activities, and manage and account for their financial exposures. They achieve this through a team of seasoned treasury and risk management specialists thus enabling them to offer a truly global consultancy advice to their clients.
Over the past nearly 30 years PMC Treasury have helped over 1500 clients globally with their Treasury needs in deals totalling over $235 billion.
Reporting into the Global Managing Director of Operational Treasury, the Head of Operational Treasury, Europe will oversee the sale and delivery of all European operational treasury assignments and be responsible for driving the growth of the region.
They will manage operational treasury resources consisting of both permanent and interim panel members.
- Becoming the leader of the European Operational Treasury business and driving its development and growth.
- Developing new client relationships with both financial sponsors and corporates.
- Managing interim assignments by defining, setting up, and running all aspects of the treasury operations for companies and establishing the permanent structure and staffing to support ongoing operations.
- Undertaking objective evaluations of clients’ existing treasury operations, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Gaining the confidence of financial sponsors and working with lending banks and advisors in connection with treasury issues arising from leveraged transactions.
- Identifying and delivering opportunities to broaden the groups provision of advisory services to existing and new clients.
- Leading and motivating staff.
- Enhancing the name and reputation of the group.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years direct experience in a senior role in the treasury function of a large corporate operating in an international environment, and preferably also responsibility for managing a corporate treasury consulting practice. Experience of the financial sponsor sector would be beneficial.
Specific experience should include;
- Strong technical skills in all aspects of corporate treasury
- Hands-on experience with the management of all aspects of cash and liquidity management, bank relationships, debt, financial risk management, as well as the relevant systems, policies, treasury personnel and procedures
- Familiarity with the accounting and tax implications of treasury operations
- A proven track record of effective management of people
They will possess a natural flair for business development and relationship building, plus a desire to achieve targets.
Strong commercial awareness and the ability to engage and influence key decision makers will be key.
High self-motivation, organisational skills, flexibility and unquestionable business ethics and integrity will also be critical characteristics.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business. It is a varied role with the opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients and grow with the business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Mike Richards via email@example.com or call +44 207 401 7888 to discuss further