This is an extremely varied and challenging opportunity for a Head of Front Office to join a well-established, international professional services company based in London.
They will work closely with the Treasury Team and support the Group’s operating businesses to manage the Group’s operational banking, liquidity and cash management activities.
- Responsible for the group’s cash management and cash forecasting process
- Oversee weekly & monthly consolidated cash flow forecasts
- Recommend solutions through FX hedging
- Ensure adequate identification & management of FX exposures
- Develop and maintain relationships with third parties
The successful candidate must possess a recognised Treasury qualification and have experience of operating within a large Treasury Team for a UK PLC.
They will ideally boast leadership experience in a growing, complex and international business with a wide breadth of experience across cash management and corporate financial management.
They must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and be of a proactive and enquiring mind.
This role offers fantastic training and development opportunities to encourage motivation, whilst recognising achievements and rewarding them accordingly.
As well as a generous basic salary, the position also offers 25 days holiday, car allowance, discretionary bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options.