We are delighted to be partnering with this exciting software company on their new Head of Treasury role.
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Treasury will lead and develop the Group’s Treasury function which will encompass all aspects of FX and liquidity risk management, cash targeting and budgeting and group hedging policies and procedures.
The role will also be composed of some elements of Financial Planning and Analysis with a strong focus on cash.
This will be a diverse and broad role and will incorporate some of the following daily responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for developing and maintaining a suite of MI / Reporting Information
- Monthly variance analyses with full commentary and narrative on outcomes and changes
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Full responsibility for cash management procedures and controlling monthly cash expenditure
- Develop detailed KPI analysis
- Assist and support the Executive management team to improve cash forecasting
The successful candidate is likely be a graduate who possesses an accountancy or treasury qualification with at least 5 years treasury experience gained whilst working in an international Treasury role.
Experience of working in a high tech / software based environment would be a distinct advantage. As would exposure to a private equity backed environment as this would provide an understanding of the requirements and drivers behind this business setting.
The person will be able to form excellent interpersonal relationships, they will be an independent thinker, with a demonstrable track record within cash management and reporting. They will demonstrate a customer-service driven approach with a willingness to identify fresh approaches and challenge old assumptions.
The huge scope and complexity of this role makes it an extremely attractive proposition for an experienced Treasury Manager seeking a step up into this newly created position.
This high-profile role offers hands on strategic involvement from day 1 coupled with the opportunity to work directly with the CFO at one of the worlds leading software providers.