Reporting into the Group Treasurer, the overall objective of this role is to be responsible for the management of the treasury front office and interest and FX risks, as well as supporting the Group Treasurer in any other treasury activities. This role also has regular interaction with Sector Finance teams, Legal, Tax, Accounting/Reporting internally and with banks externally.
- Managing the front office and financial risks
- Overseeing the day-to-day FX management, execution and funding/liquidity risks
- Reviewing local FX/funding activities
- Analysing the group’s interest rate and foreign exchange risks
- Maintaining and updating FX hedge accounting documentation
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and external rules and regulations
- Developing the group’s cash forecasting processes
- Supporting the Group Treasurer in the financing activities of the Group.
- Assisting the Group Treasurer with the preparation of papers for the Board/Audit Committee
- Working alongside the Group Treasurer on all M&A activity
The ideal candidate will have developed a solid corporate treasury career with previous front office/dealing experience and familiarity with local banking and cash management rules and regulations.
University degree educated with significant finance/treasury experience or a fully qualified finance and/or treasury professional with many years post qualification experience in treasury management.
Strong system skills, e.g. Treasury Management System and Excel. Familiar with front- and
Back office processes, systems and procedures.
Familiarity with debt documentation and financial legal concepts and clauses.
Awareness and understanding of risk, controls and processes.
This is a fantastic role with broad scope and responsibility. It would suit an experienced Treasury professional with strong front office experience that is looking for their next long-term interim opportunity.