This is a fast-paced and challenging, long-term interim opportunity for an experienced Treasury professional to join an innovative manufacturing company, based in Gloucestershire.
Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, this role is responsible for the control and compliance environment, including banking mandates, bank accounts reconciliations, treasury organisation, administration, policies, and all related activities. The key focus of the role is to lead the standardisation and improvements projects of Back Office processes; whilst supporting the daily operations; overseeing procedures, team development and driving continual improvements across all EMEA entities.
- Develop, set and review standard treasury policies
- Control of full e-banking administration and system improvements to all EMEA entities
- Working collaboratively with the Front Office to strengthen the existing treasury control environment
- Assist with problem solving, decision making and routine financial reporting
- Mentoring and coaching a team of three
- Oversee and control the Host 2 Host payments and statements
- Lead and manage all current and future projects
The candidate must have experience of working within treasury, cash management or similar finance role for 4-7 years, ideally with a relevant treasury/accounting qualification and strong SAP experience.
They must be a confident decision maker who can identify opportunities for change to treasury’s processes and highly motivated to identify and deliver process improvements and to take full ownership of that area.
They will be a key team player, leading and/or working collaboratively, listening and responding with flexibility to achieve the best possible outcomes.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an already driven and forward-thinking team to continue to develop and drive current and future projects forward.
With no two days the same, the role requires a confident and enthusiastic individual, who has a clear treasury understanding and would be able to hit the ground running.
If you are seeking your next challenge and could be available to start around the beginning May, please do not hesitate to get in touch!