An excellent opportunity has arisen within a fantastic team, working for a great company!
Reporting to the Treasury Manager responsible for the Treasury Projects team, this is a 6- month temporary role focusing on treasury projects and bank / subsidiary relationships.
This role is responsible for administration of all bank guarantees issued in support of subsidiary companies. In addition, the majority of the role is focused on assisting with implementing and improving cash management structures around the globe..
Whilst the successful applicant could not be involved in all projects, the following are a selection of current and anticipated projects to provide a flavour:
- In-House-Bank system implementation (eCash)
- Reviewing and improving cash management and banking in non-Euro Western Europe
- Reviewing potential use of ‘direct’ SWIFT
- Consolidating treasury legal entities and transferring business
- TMS and in-house-bank review
- Administration of bank guarantees
The successful candidate will have significant experience of corporate treasury and cash management gained within a multinational organization.