An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Operational Treasurer to join this well-established global Consultancy based in London.
The Senior Operational Treasurer will play a key part in helping to grow the Operational Treasury business, by looking after current client relationships and developing new relationships. The successful candidate will oversee the delivery of all European Operational Treasury assignments and manage all resources.
Participating in the continued development and growth of the global business
- Developing new client relationships
- Identifying opportunities to broaden services provided to existing clients
- Gaining the confidence of financial sponsors and working with lending banks and advisors about treasury issues arising in leveraged transactions
- Managing interim assignments in the definition, setting up, and the running of a treasury operation of a client company, and assist in the recruitment of permanent resources
- Undertaking objective evaluations of clients’ existing treasury operations
- Leading and motivating staff
- Enhancing the name and reputation of the group
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years direct experience leading the treasury function of a large corporate operating in an international environment. Experience of the financial sponsor sector would be beneficial.
Strong technical skills in corporate treasury, and knowledge of the financial markets is desirable.
You will have comprehensive knowledge of the management of all aspects of: interest rate exposure, foreign exchange, cash management, bank relationships, debt, relevant systems, policies, treasury personnel and procedures.
Familiarity with the accounting implications of treasury operations and proven people management skills is also key for this role.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing global business. It is a fast paced and varied role with the opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients and grow with the business.