This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Treasury professional to join a leading Health and Beauty Manufacturing Company. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, you will be responsible for the Tax and Treasury function of the company.
- Forecasting cash requirements and executing daily financing decisions
- Managing long-term and short-term investment strategies
- Assessing performance benchmarks and recommending changes when warranted.
- Evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining a cash management system to optimize efficiencies
- Meeting with cash management banks to plan cash management
- Evaluating alternative long-term borrowing strategies
- Managing and maintaining a treasury software system
- Arranging foreign exchange hedges and a hedge program to manage foreign exchange exposures
- Establishing bank accounts, bank guarantees and letters of credit
- Providing a monthly Treasury Update to Senior Management
The ideal candidate will possess a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 7-10 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury, ideally gained within a multinational environment.
The candidate must have extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses with the knowledge of debt instruments, investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
They must be fluent in both written and spoken English with other languages being highly desirable.
He/she must have excellent communication and reporting skills, as well as advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a world leading manufacturing company. You will gain international exposure with the chance to really build your own desk and to work with an already reputable established company. They also offer a competitive salary and bonus with some great benefits.