This is an excellent opportunity for an operational Treasury Analyst to join the Middle Office team within a forward-thinking and reputable FTSE100.
Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer – Operations, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for working on operational improvement projects in addition to supporting the day to day Middle Office activities:
- Delivery of daily Collateral process
- Review and approve daily settlements in the Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Review and sign off daily end of day pack from Back office
- Daily review of Front office liquidity reports
- Ownership of Intercompany loan agreements
- Produce and review monthly KPI’s
- Maintain Group Treasury bank mandates
- Produce month end reporting such as bank reconciliation, sweep reports and month end review of key General Ledger accounts
- Support ongoing projects to enhance automation of Treasury’s day to day processes
- Enhance and deliver key month-end KPIs
The successful candidate will have experience of working in an international Treasury or shared service function, with a proven understanding of Treasury operational procedures.
They will be an analytical thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to foster working relationships within the company and with their external financial counterparties.
They must be able to focus on delivery and work accurately under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity that speaks for itself!
A great step up for a proactive and driven Treasury Assistant/Analyst with broad scope for future progression and development opportunities.