This is a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to be a part of a multinational company. This role will report into the Head of Treasury Controlling, and will be responsible for the reporting and controlling side of the Treasury function.
- Analysing Treasury reporting of group companies
- Advising and collaborating with operational entities
- Reviewing and analysing group foreign exchange and interest results
- Monitoring counterparty limits and changes in counterparty credit ratings
- Further improving Treasury controls and processes
- Providing support on relevant Treasury projects
The ideal candidate will possess a Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics with 2-5 years’ experience in Treasury within a similar environment.
They will be self-confident with the ability to use their own initiative and have the confidence to put their own thoughts and ideas across.
He/she will have very strong analytical and organizational skills together with a keen interest in financial markets and good knowledge of MS Office applications.
Prior experience of SAP is desirable but not essential.
The candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English with other languages being highly desirable.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a leading manufacturing company and a chance to gain valuable experience, with international exposure coupled with a great working culture, and a competitive salary package.