This is an exciting and interesting opportunity for a career driven Treasury Assistant/Junior Treasury Analyst to broaden their skills and develop their career further.
Reporting to the Associate Manager, the Treasury Analyst role is an opportunity to take on a junior management position. The Treasury Analyst will supervise 2 cashiers to deliver daily operational payments for EMEA entities, whilst supporting projects and process improvement initiatives, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service and meeting our SLAs.
- Mentoring and developing the 2 Treasury Cashiers
- Proposing and initiating appropriate cash movements e.g., foreign exchange deals, money market transfers and loan movements
- Safeguarding the cash and liquidity of all EMEA entities
- Managing intercompany loan statements and agreements
- Identify and support projects and process improvements that deliver cost savings, growth and automation
The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level, with 3+ years treasury experience and be an intermediate in Excel.
They will have had some previous experience within cash and project management, along with a desire to begin/continue their AMCT qualification.
Language skills, such as French, Italian, Spanish or German would be an advantage.
This exciting opportunity offers fantastic career prospects, full study support and the opportunity to broaden your treasury exposure within a diverse and supportive environment.