A fantastic opportunity for a determined and career minded individual to join a global supply chain business based in London.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer the Treasury Analyst will support treasury activity including risk management activities, involvement in projects and liaising with operating companies.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Consolidating group short term cash flow forecast
- Database for intra-group facilities and monitoring process
- Internal and external funding
- Checking interest on external loan facilities
- Preparing interest letters to all internal counterparties (where applicable)
- Preparing drawdown and other letters under the central facilities
- Ensuring that all funding transactions are correctly recorded in the treasury systems
The candidate will ideally be of a graduate calibre, studying for a finance qualification or with experience within corporate treasury.
They will posses good technical skills particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
They will be a proficient communicator, numerate, methodical and organised with attention to detail.
Ideally a self-starter with a flexible approach to working and a willingness to engage in a variety of tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic graduate level finance professional or Treasury Assistant to join a well-known, successful company based in the heart of London.
Offering continuous learning and development, along with fantastic progression prospects and a strong, friendly team environment, this opportunity is most definitely one not to be missed!