Reporting to the Group Head of Treasury, the Treasury Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of Group Treasury Systems, together with the related processes and documentation, both internally and externally.
- Day to day management of Treasury Systems administration and access
- Periodic User Access reviews and reporting
- Develop and evolve the Global Inter-Company netting
- Ensure that Treasuries systems stay up to date and reflect regulatory changes
- Assist Treasury in producing cash flow forecasts for Group liquidity management
- Ensure that static data in the systems that Treasury uses is up to date
- Input of standing data into the treasury systems for review and approval
- Support Group Head of Treasury as required
- Cover for other Treasury personnel as needed
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified/part qualified treasury professional with strong Treasury Systems &/or IT2 experience.
They will be an enthusiastic team player who is self-confident and flexible enough to work in a constantly changing environment.
They must be commercially aware with an ability to demonstrate attention to detail and work within tight deadlines where required.
This is an extremely interesting and sought after opportunity within a successful, international FTSE250 company based in Milton Keynes.
Working within a close-knit and supportive team, this would be a great next step for a mid-level treasury professional with a keen interest in developing, maintaining and improving Treasury Systems as well as general day-to-day treasury activities.