As the exclusive treasury recruitment partners to JLT Group, The Treasury Recruitment Company is delighted to be supporting them on an exciting new opportunity for a Group Treasury Accountant.
JLT is an international Group of Risk Specialists and Employee Benefits Consultants, and is one of the largest companies of its type in the world, employing over 10,000 people in 36 countries.
Reporting to the Assistant Group Treasurer and working closely with the Group Treasurer as well as other members of the senior finance team, this is an important role providing Treasury reporting, accounting and analytical support to the Group Treasury team. The role will also be responsible for the development and support of treasury related MI and treasury systems as well as being included in other projects.
- Provide support on Group Treasury related reporting
- Ownership, management and development of the Treasury MI consolidation portal
- Covenant compliance calculations and production and distribution of compliance certificates
- Cashflow forecasting and annual budget processes for the Group
- Global intercompany programme support, reporting and UK interest accruals
- Monthly debt analysis, revaluation and interest calculations
- IAS39/IFRS9 financial instruments, capital and liquidity planning
- M&A and other strategic projects
The successful candidate will ideally be AMCT qualified or possess a recognised accounting qualification with a proven track record of development and achievement in an international corporate treasury environment.
They will exhibit excellent analytical skills, accuracy and an eye for detail, along with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
As well as a highly attractive reward package, this role also offers excellent opportunity for growth and development, particularly for those wishing to progress towards the Treasury Manager level.
Working within a growing global company and an enthusiastic and friendly team environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a proactive Treasury Accountant to take the next step in their Treasury career.