An experienced Treasury Analyst is required for this fast-growing aviation business based in lovely offices in central London.
Working within the Finance Team, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for managing day to day treasury operations as well as supporting the Head of Treasury with more strategic activities.
The role will be based in London with travel to Malta when required.
- Bank transactional processing, payments monitoring and day to day cash management
- Treasury reporting and analysis, and assisting with cash forecasting process
- Processing cash inflows and outflows working with bank client service teams to resolve pending cases and investigations
- Monitoring and reviewing the weekly payment runs
- Supporting the administration of corporate credit card programs and online banking
- Assisting with bank account management, opening and closing bank accounts
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and will either be studying or have completed AMCT qualification (desirable not essential).
A minimum of 1 -2 years Treasury and Cash management experience working for a global firm with a good understanding of key treasury controls and policies.
Experience with Treasury Management Systems and excellent MS-Office abilities is desirable.
You will be self-confident with demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and experience of prioritising and managing simultaneous projects.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing global business. It is a varied role where you will not only be involved in the day to day treasury operations but have the opportunity to support the Head of Treasury with more strategic activities.