This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Treasury Manager to work for Leading Global Transportation Company.
As Treasury Manager, you will support the Senior Management as well as making sure the group’s financial risks are reported correctly. There will be no direct reports into this role.
- Provide analysis and support regarding FX risk in bid phase, by assisting bid controllers and coordinating with Structure.
- Support other business partners with decisions regarding financial risks: FX, commodity, interest or credit risk.
- Support local management in formulating appropriate action plans to address gaps related to financial risk and/or accounting practices for FX.
- Establish training programs regarding risk management for the businesses.
- Act as main point of contact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Hedging Strategy
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess 5-10 years’ experience working within the Treasury department of a large international company.
Advanced knowledge of FX, hedge accounting and exposure to stakeholders high desirable.
Knowledge of Treasury Systems is important, ideally Quantum.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills. They will possess high standards of professional excellence and resultants, with a poised personality.
Fluent in English
This is a truly fantastic opportunity, working for a World leading renowned business offering an interesting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. By joining them you will become part of a committed and competent company offering many opportunities and challenges.