Following significant growth and success, the business is now looking to expand their presence globally and as such, are seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial, results-driven Sales Director to help build their UK business.
As the UK Sales Director, you would have responsibility for the full sales cycles of the Financial Enterprise Solution, selling to CFO’s / Corporate Finance Teams at mid-size and large enterprise accounts in the UK.
6 to 12 months
- Sell to new corporate clients working towards a monthly sales target
- Manage the full sales cycle from start to finish including: finding target customers, making initial contact, establishing the relationship, demonstrating the product, building the business case and closing the deal
- Grow the partner network of Distributors (private equity firms, financial advisory firms and banks)
- Work on leads provided by partners
- Go to seminars / events to generate more leads and increase visibility
- Actively contribute to and implement the sales strategy
- Grow the UK based sales team
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is either in an existing sales related role perhaps within a consultancy practice or a software company, or an established Treasury professional looking for something different. You will need to possess a natural flair for sales and relationship building, plus a desire to work to targets.
The successful candidate will possess a solid background within Treasury, working capital management, cash management or financial software.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting FinTech business that is going through a period of dramatic growth. There is huge potential to bring this advanced and unique product to a new market and to really make a mark for the business in this region.
You will have the opportunity to work with like-minded, ambitious and passionate individuals, leading and driving the strategy for the UK. Also offering a longer-term incentive through the growth of a successful and high performing UK Sales team.