We are delighted to be partnered with a consulting firm specializing in the areas of corporate treasury, cash management and payments. Their ambition is to establish themselves as a benchmark in this field, and they are doing everything they can to do so.
Their expertise is one of their key values. Thanks to the experience of each of their employees, former treasurers or bankers, they have a unique know-how, guaranteeing their clients high quality services that create value.
They support clients globally with a presence in Belgium, France and Singapore.
As the business expands, they are now looking for a Corporate Treasury Consultant to add to their growing team based in Paris. Working as part of the European team, you will be responsible for managing projects from initial brief to conclusion with clients, working both as part of the team and independently.
- Treasury organisation and processes
- Bank relationships
- Liquidity and cash management
- Treasury systems
- Working capital management
- Risk management
The ideal candidate will be driven and a fast learner with at least 3-6 years Corporate Treasury experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of taking a project from initial brief through execution
- Experience of using SAP would be highly desirable.
- He/she will be fluent in written and spoken English and French
- An all-rounder with high analytical skills and results driven
- Previous experience working in a Multinational Environment is a plus
How to Apply
This is a fantastic role where you can gain exposure to a variety of client assignments at international operating banks and/or corporates, enabling you to gain a deep understanding of all aspects of the supply side (banks) and demand side (corporates) in their domain.
You will work with a team of experts who share a common ambition and who aim to be the best in what they do.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.