Were proudly supporting a London based telecommunications company in their search campaign for a Liquidity Manager.
The Liquidity Manager will be a member of the company’s finance team (c30 people) and will be responsible for numerous different responsibilities. Currently, the role is undertaken by an external consultant and therefore the business is seeking to identify a suitable candidate as soon as possible, either on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract or as a Permanent engagement depending on start availability.
- The creation and production of a weekly liquidity forecast process and reporting framework to provide timely and accurate information to the management team, company Board and key financial stakeholders, to include:
- A rolling liquidity forecast (updated weekly)
- Analysis and commentary on variations between previous forecast and current forecast and actual cash flows
- Reporting of progress made against agreed working capital initiatives
- Supplementary ad hoc liquidity analysis (as required)
- Assistance with day to day liquidity management and ongoing improvement in the company’s working capital and reporting process.
- This includes working closely with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments to ensure that all cash movements are appropriately monitored and reported
- Assisting operational departments with the accuracy of their cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Preparing stakeholder reporting (e.g. Board, Lenders) and other ad hoc analysis
- Reporting to the company’s multi bank syndicate and liaison with the Agent
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) 3-5 years post qualification who is able to demonstrate previous experience for a liquidity focussed role of this nature
- Ability to understand the liquidity requirements of the company including various debt and equity draw down mechanics and the consequent impact on the capital structure of the business
- Strong presentational, Excel and financial modelling skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate reporting outputs in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly build key relationships internally across multiple departments and work and communicate with staff at all levels of the business
- You should be able to demonstrate your ability to thrive in a dynamic company environment where a “hands on”, “can do” approach is required
- Although not essential, a working understanding of Sales Force (primarily) and Financial Force is beneficial
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please contact Joe Fawcett/Craig Perkins via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 603 4448 to discuss further.