The Treasury Recruitment Company
We are delighted to be working on this very exciting opportunity for a Treasury Manager, EMEA to join this large international company based in Luxembourg.
Reporting into the EMEA Treasurer, this individual will be responsible for managing the company Global Cash Management Strategy and the Company’s bank relationships in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA). You will also support and deputize for the Treasurer EMEA with the Business Units Treasury Advisory function.
Bank Relationship and Cash Management Strategy in EMEA:
Responsible for cash management strategy and the management of the Company’s bank relationships in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA). Other tasks include:
- Managing 3 Senior/Treasury Analysts working under his/her responsibility
- Managing the Company’s bank relationships in EMEA region
- Issuing RFI/RFP’s, negotiating and finalizing cash pool terms and conditions, and managing implementations
- Negotiating, reviewing, reconciling, and maintaining bank fees, cash-pool and credit facility agreements
- Responsible for bank account management and accesses in EMEA
- Responsible for Cash Management Strategy in EMEA
- Forecasting EMEA Net Financing Charges
- Reviewing and approving Parental Guarantees and Trade finance instruments issuance/renewal
- Supporting further deployment, maintenance and continuous improvement of Trax, the Company’s straight-through global payment platform over SwiftNet.
Supporting the Treasurer EMEA (and acting as back up) in providing treasury advisory services to Business Units in EMEA, in areas including supply chain financing, factoring, mergers & acquisitions (due diligence & integration), foreign exchange risk, as well as other adhoc projects deemed fit.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with a university degree equivalent to MBA with a major in Finance and have developed a good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management.
You will have a minimum of 6-7 years of relevant working experience in the treasury department of a large international company.
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management
- Knowledge of Treasury Systems (Quantum preferred), Payment Factory Systems (Trax preferred), Inter-company Netting and SwiftNet connectivity
- Knowledgeable of U.S. and International Accounting and Tax
- Detail oriented; strong analytical and communication skills
- Poised personality, well organized, capable of taking initiatives and work in a team-based environment
- An energetic, creative, results-oriented organizer with a focus on value adding processes and customer service.
- Understands and integrates coaching, counseling, and mentoring as key activities of a manager’s role.
- Above average computer skills.
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus).
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com to discuss further.