Its a pleasure to be supporting a great client of ours who specialise within consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries.
They have a strong culture of innovation and a firm commitment to research and development. They manufacture the leading brands and highest quality products in their field for both consumers and professionals.
With annual sales closing in on $2B, spread across 27 subsidiaries and 12 currencies.
- Foreign exchange risk management & control
- Place forward contracts with banks, at best rates possible, in a timely manner.
- Document the forward contracts, so that they qualify for hedge accounting.
- Ensure forward contracts are settled on maturity.
- Cash flow forecasting & control
- Consolidate & review a weekly +12 week rolling cash flow forecast and send to HK Treasury.
- Subsidiary working capital management & control
- Document interco loans between companies, to address any long terms cash needs.
- Ensure interest on interco loans is settled on time.
- Manage both a physical & notional multi-currency cash pool & the booking of the resultant interco balances.
- Interco netting
- Operate the netting centre during the monthly interco netting cycle, ensuring that all trading interco debt is paid on time.
- Ensure that forward contracts are correctly entered into the netting platform.
- Sell any surplus currencies for EUR via FX trades.
- Raise the netting centre payments & ensure it is paid by each netting participant.
- Monthly reporting and forecasting
- Assist the Treasurer in preparing a monthly ‘’Ops review’’ for discussion with the EMEA CFO.
- Hands on and autonomous.
- An enthusiastic & collaborative team member.
- At least 3 years Treasury management experience in an international HQ coordinating multiple countries, multi-currencies (none banking or insurance background preferred).
- Experience of IFRS 9 hedge accounting would be a plus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further