I was honoured to be invited to give the Keynote speech to an audience of Austrian treasury professionals. It was an unforgettable experience. If you want to develop your own personal brand and learn how you can start networking more effectively in the “real world”.
This is the recording from my keynote at the ACTA event. The ACTA (Austrian Corporate Treasury Association) is a not-for-profit organisation of more than 100 members from more than 50 corporate groups. The association helps to promote the treasury profession and offers support to the professional development of treasurers from around the globe.
Find out about:
- Why you need to build and protect your personal brand
- How to create a personal brand
- Tools you can use to help promote your personal brand
- Why you need to be careful about what you post online and what others post about you
- Determining your core values as a person and using them as the foundation of your personal brand
- The importance of consistency
- Why you need to network effectively and have an elevator pitch
- Tips for networking in the “real world”
- Whether or not you should bother with a LinkedIn profile if you’re not looking for a new job
Interested in pursuing a career in treasury?
Visit The Treasury Recruitment Company (https://treasuryrecruitment.com/jobs) to search and apply for your perfect treasury job! Or, send us your CV and let us help you in your next career move!
For more information and to explore other speeches and treasury recruitment advice to help you and your treasury career then go to https://treasurycareercorner.com/