We are delighted to be recruiting for Equiniti on an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Treasury Manager/Assistant Treasurer to join their successful Treasury team to be based 2-3 days in London and the remainder in Crawley/Reading.
Equiniti is a leading provider of technology and solutions for complex administration and payments. Their technology platforms and solutions are used by 70% of the FTSE 100, Government and other large corporates, particularly in banking, insurance and other financial services. They have 1,700 clients, make £90 billion worth of payments through their systems every year, hold records for 70 million shareholders, look after pension schemes for 20% of all pension scheme members in the UK, and provide services which touch 27 million consumers.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, this is a key appointment to the Equiniti Treasury team, where the successful candidate will be required to deputise for the Group Treasurer in his absence and to work closely with the CFO and other members of senior management and also within the senior finance team as necessary.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop, update and implement 13 week cash flow forecasting across the Equiniti Group
- Work closely with the Group Treasurer and Treasury Manager to manage group liquidity
- Oversee interest rate forecasting, analysis and related sensitivities and scenario planning
- Oversee / prepare monthly Board reporting
- Support the Group Treasurer in financing initiatives
- Develop and prepare regular Treasury reporting and MI for use within Treasury and Finance
- Manage money market/higher rate deposits to identify client monies available for investment
- Oversee third party Client Money deposits in line with FCA CASS7 requirements
- Manage bank tariffs, aim to reduce bank charges, ensure prompt upload to the Agresso accounting system, and advise on recharges to clients
- Monitor and chase timely bank reconciliations and other Shared Service Centre activities
- Provide banking, working capital and treasury support to wider Equiniti business
- Participate in identification, assessment implementation and use of a treasury management system across the UK and US businesses
The successful candidate will be MCT/AMCT qualified and ideally a CCAB qualified accountant, with experience in working capital management and delivering cash management solutions within a large corporate treasury function.
They must possess excellent knowledge of treasury management systems, internet banking and other transactional systems, with experience of regulatory requirements regarding third party funds an advantage.
They must be comfortable working in organisations and industries undergoing significant change, be a proactive individual and have the ability to act as a role model to team leaders.