Cashforce, a global FinTech start-up, is currently seeking an entrepreneurial and results-driven Business Development Manager to help to solve their client’s working capital and cash management challenges with the innovative Cashforce platform in complex large corporations. The role provides an ideal opportunity for candidates wishing to have lasting impact in the FinTech space.
First year responsibilities;
- Based on a quarterly target, sell their solution towards new corporate clients in the UK
- Manage the full sales cycle from A (Acquisition) to C (Closing)
- Work on leads provided by their partners (private equity firms, financial advisory firms and banks)
- Go to seminars / events to generate more leads and increase visibility
- Actively contribute to/and implement the sales strategy
After the first year, there are two growth paths
- Expand to other European countries
- OR Lead a global sales team
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is either in an existing sales related role perhaps within a consultancy practice or a software company, or an established Treasury professional looking for something different. You will need to possess a natural flair for sales and relationship building, plus a desire to work to targets.
The successful candidate will possess a solid background within Treasury, working capital management, cash management or financial software.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting FinTech business that is going through a period of dramatic growth. There is huge potential to bring this advanced and unique product to a new market and to really make a mark for the business in this region.
You will have the opportunity to work with like-minded, ambitious and passionate individuals, leading and driving the strategy for the UK. Also offering a longer term incentive through the growth of a successful and high performing UK team.