The Treasury Recruitment Company
This international PE backed money transfer business are looking to strengthen their team with a Cash Manager to help meet the demands of their continuing growth.
Reporting directly into the Cash, Funding and Change Management Director, this person will be responsible for the effective management of the Group cash and cash equivalents, ensuring cash is available to meet business demand, and the accurate capture of flows.
- Developing an excellent understanding of the operating events and relationships that impact cashflows.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely cash information is captured and imputed to the forecasts.
- Preparing daily KPI reporting and complex ad-hoc models.
- Preparing daily cash actuals reconciliation and investigation of material variances.
- Running and owning the daily cash management process, including data extraction, forecast and assumptions updating, generating payment and FX instructions, controlling and measuring performance.
- Ensuring the timely funding of accounts as needed by the various stakeholders of the business, both internal and external.
- Delivering strategic cash management projects and their implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting. An Accounting or Treasury qualification is desirable.
Experience in managing a team within a Finance function and ability to perform successfully under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
You will possess Advanced Excel as well as strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins or Joe Fawcett via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.
You must already possess the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position.