We are thrilled to have been exclusively retained by Porsche to recruit their next Commodity Risk Specialist.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the largest and most traditional Sports Car manufacturer and the most profitable automotive manufacturer in the world.
The company’s main vision and objective is to be “The brand for those who follow their dreams” and to achieve value-generating growth.
They want to excite customers with their products and services and are aiming to consolidate their reputation as an excellent employer and business partner that fulfils its social and environmental responsibilities.
As a business, Porsche has everything they need to achieve their objectives: vehicles that will take your breath away and a team that is passionate about its work.
As a business Porsche has a sales revenue circa €28.7 billion and a global team of over 36,000.
The Role/Key Responsibilities
- Conceptual work on definition and implementation of the corporate finance strategy, especially in commodity price risk management.
- Determining the risk position regarding commodity price risk.
- Valuation of financial instruments as well as support in the proper accounting treatment of these instruments.
- Continuous improvement of the risk management processes to steer financial risk positions.
- Projects within the corporate finance and treasury area.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Economics, Mathematics or a comparable course and over 5 years of relevant professional experience.
You will have very good knowledge of quantitative corporate finance as well as knowledge of the concepts of risk simulation and the valuation of financial instruments.
In addition, you will have:
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English & German.
- A structured, conceptual and analytical working style.
- Strong teamwork, integration and communication skills.
- A high sense of responsibility, independent approach to work and great commitment.
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.
Any CV’s sent direct to Porsche will be forwarded onto The Treasury Recruitment Company for screening.
You must already possess the right to work in Germany to be considered for the position.