The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage our client’s financial analysis function of their Treasury Department. Providing strategic and tactical analysis in support of a broad array of corporate finance initiatives on behalf of the company by providing subject matter expertise to develop solutions, concepts and ideas and for company’s financial activities.
Primary resource within the Treasury department for financial analysis including
- building, maintaining and reconciling models for cash flow capital structure, credit rating scenarios, working capital levels, net interest expense and other benchmarking analysis and trends
- assisting with financial analysis and execution for bond and commercial paper issuance, dividend payments, share repurchases, leases and mergers and acquisitions
- supporting rating agency and credit relationships
- coordinating quarterly debt covenant compliance diligence and reporting
- supporting the company’s defined benefit and defined contribution plan analysis and administration
- supporting international trade activities (e.g. letters of credit/foreign exchange).
- representing the client with investment and commercial bankers and other treasury related vendors
- providing support on special projects and analysis as needed
To be considered for this role, you must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience within corporate treasury.
Ideally you will be degree educated in Finance, Economics or related field; MBA and CTP strongly preferred.
Ability to organize, analyze and interpret financial and management data is desirable as well as the ability to motivate and mentor team members, presenting new opportunities and challenges for additional development.
It is key that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Candidate should also be willing to travel on a frequent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business with an excellent reputation in its field that can help grow your career.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like further information and/or to apply, please get in touch!
Please note you must have the relevant Right to Work in the USA for this role. Sponsorship will not be offered.