The Treasury Recruitment Company
I am honoured, yes, I mean that, I am honoured to be recruiting the Corporate Treasurer for one of the global leaders in the petrochemical industry.
This is the Number 1 Treasury role globally for our Saudi Arabia based Corporate client.
The main objectives of this role are to lead and manage the Global Treasury team, systems and processes including;
- global cash management and operations
- corporate finance including debt, capital market & funding of strategic M&A projects
- operating company / affiliate financing activities i.e. bank debt, project financing
- leases and intercompany funding whilst working closely with the global tax team
- implementing treasury policies and procedures
- managing counterparty & credit financial exposures, insurance, FX, assurances of performances, bank relationships
You will interact and network with key internal and external stakeholders Including Senior Management, Board Members, JV Partners and leaders in the financial community. You will oversee the global pension investment covering benefits and contribution schemes, pension financial reporting and pension compliance.
You will take responsibility on a global scale for the design and maintenance of treasury best practices in a strong internal control-based environment.
- Developing the Groups Global Treasury strategy and business plans consistent with company guidelines. Leading and monitoring its execution and providing regular updates to the CFO and CEO ensuring positive impact on shareholders’ value.
- Managing Corporate Level Financing activities to support company funding requirements via issuance of bank debt, capital market transactions, leases and other forms of financing while minimizing capital costs and optimizing the company’s portfolio of debt.
- Optimizing cash and debt balances. Working closely with SBUs/COEs to forecast cash and funding needs to ensure adequate liquidity for group entities while minimizing surplus cash while borrowing. Ensuring liquidity necessary to pay maturing term debt and operational expenses. Managing cash disbursements and investing surplus funds for the HQ including the affiliates’ funds through acceptable instruments and tenure per Treasury policies and guidelines.
- Managing global bank relations and requests to support company strategic initiatives.
- Leveraging technology and organizational design to reduce costs and increase the effectiveness of treasury operations as a pillar in achieving best in class global treasury operations (global operating model enabled by the robust IT capabilities).
- Maintaining centers of excellence for global credit, insurance, treasury OPCO support and analysis in support of corporate requirements.
- Establishing policies and guidelines to manage financial exposures – FX, Interest Rate, Liquidity, Counterparty / Credit, Insurance, Assurances of Performance, hedging. Monitoring and actioning any derivative trading and emission trading requirements.
- Managing the credit rating process and ongoing communications with credit rating agencies, such as S&P, Moody’s and Fitch.
Ideally you will have a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering or an equivalent post-graduate qualification – CFA / CPA in Finance.
You will be a natural leader with at least 20 years plus of professional experience in finance roles.
As a minimum you will possess at least 15 years’ experience in corporate treasury and a similar level of experience in managerial roles of increasing responsibility.
You will ideally have broad experience within treasury in a global environment covering a variety of businesses; international experience as an expat working and/or managing people in foreign assignments and across multiple geographic locations would be a distinct advantage.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced high-level Executive Treasurer.
If You Do Possess At Least 15 Years Corporate Treasury Expertise Then I Want To Hear From You!!!
Please note I am receiving an influx of candidates from BANKING
Who Do Not / Have Not Worked In Corporate Treasury For At Least 15 Years.
IF THIS IS YOU THEN PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME YOUR CV!
And I would like you to apply and I will be able to send you further information please get in touch!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV in Word format to Mike Richards via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.