We are excited to be supporting a fast growing European Logistics company in their search for a Credit Analyst.
Reporting into the Treasury Operations Manager, this role will sit within the company’s Corporate Centre in Luxembourg. This function is a management facing department where you will have direct contact with all business partners (Senior management team).
As the business continues to grow, this role will be at the forefront of supporting the creation of a robust and sound credit framework and credit policy.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the below:
- Responsible for all credit analysis for potential new and existing tenants
- Accountable for reviewing the credit risk profile of each portfolio
- Responsible for monitoring account statuses and communicating the findings if significant risk is identified
- Proposing credit risk mitigation strategies and measures
- Responsible for assisting in all credit analysis for supporting transfer pricing policies and recommending measures for the internal risk ratios of the internal companies
- Managing contingent liability portfolio
- Supporting the Treasury Operations Manager with all day to day treasury and tax activities
- Working closely with all internal teams to support processes and procedure definition and improvement
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure all stakeholders are informed and aware of risks and risk mitigation strategies and solutions
We are looking for an individual with a background of working within a multinational business with strong experience in credit analysis.
You will also possess:
- Credit Analysis experience is essential for this role in order to build the specific credit risk framework for the company
- Treasury or tax experience is desired
- Masters degree preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential as this is the official language of the group and any any other European language will be considered an asset, especially German, Czech or Polish.
- Highly numerical and a strategic thinker
- Ability to quickly understand and analyse complex issues and problems, coming up with sound and rational judgements
- Exceptional communicator who can speak with authority and conviction, presenting effectively
- Methodical and systematic in approach, forward thinking and plans ahead, clearly prioritising objectives
Our client encourages their employees and provide them with the tools and training that enable them to create exceptional value for their external and internal customers. They have passionate experts from across Europe who work together as a team to bring the company’s enormous projects to life whilst keeping a close eye on all the little details. Their customers include some of the largest and most complex companies in the world.
Working here you will find that no two days will be the same, they challenge individuals to find their own way but always with support and direction when needed.
As a business they are fast growing with long term stable prospects, they have strong and close teams and they encourage an adventurous and modern working environment where everyone is committed to reaching the top. They provide a culture of hear and be heard and with that there are many opportunities to grow within the business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please provide your CV in Word format to Katie Hardie at firstname.lastname@example.org