Essentra plc is a FTSE 250 company and a leading global provider of essential components and solutions with four global divisions: Components, Packaging, Filters and Specialist Components.
The overall objective of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day management of Group Treasury operations, including direct responsibility of 2 or more staff. Providing support to the Group Head of Treasury, deputising where appropriate, and with the potential to develop into a successor role over the next 5 years.
The Deputy Treasurer will ensure that Group Treasury processes are up to date, fully documented and are effective, working with the Treasury Systems Manager and IT to ensure the maximum use and benefit of the systems that Treasury uses.
You will manage the Cash & FX forecasting provided by the business globally, driving efficient liquidity management and ensuring hedging compliance across the Group. Supporting the Group Head of Treasury in managing bank relationships, external advisors and the Essentra business to ensure that all documentation is up to date and compliant.
- Day to day management of Group Treasury operations and exposures.
- Managing and developing two or more members of the Treasury team.
- Driving change through improved processes and reporting, champion for engagement.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, e.g. EMIR, AML, CRS.
- Ensuring that Treasury documentation is monitored, accurate and updated.
- Managing Group liquidity and ensure accurate business forecasts.
- Managing Group FX exposure and ensure policy compliance across the Group.
- Supporting and deputising for Group Head of Treasury as required.
- Proving cover for other Treasury personnel as needed.
- Meeting annual objectives agreed with the Group Head of Treasury.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting qualification and/or Treasury qualification and a minimum of 12 years appropriate Treasury experience including Cash Management and FX exposure. Knowledge of Treasury Systems and/or IT2 experience is also necessary for this role.
For more information, please get in touch!