As Director of the Corporate Treasury Advisory Practice your role is to offer the firm’s clients the best, most relevant and practical advice there is.
What corporate treasury clients need is someone who will not only help solve their problems but will be a paracetamol for their frequent treasury headaches.
If you are someone who can give practical and realistic advice and you are able to deliver the solutions that above all else are in their best interest, then you should apply for this role today!
Now in this part we are going outline some of the standard responsibilities of the role that you might expect, however the key to this role as always is to expect the unexpected.
- You will act as the Engagement Director, delivering and evolving market and channel strategy for Corporate Treasury Advisory covering both pre-deal and post-deal services
- Building new service offerings and / or further technical capability within the team and additional delivery capacity to support growth strategy
- Engaging in business development and other marketing activities
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and collectively pursuing these opportunities in conjunction with global and local EY teams
- Coaching and developing junior staff members
Ideally you will possess a relevant Banking, Treasury and / or Accounting professional qualification (e.g. AMCT, CFA, ACCA, ACA) and it is likely you will be a member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
You will have a strong background within the Treasury industry, having experience in Treasury Management, Operations, (including Governance and Control, Organisation, People, Systems and Reporting) and / or Corporate Treasury would ideal.
Excellent business and commercial acumen skills and demonstrable experience in negotiation and sales would also be important.
You will possess advanced people management skills and have managed a team to deliver success; proven delivery in managing multi-disciplinary and / or cross-border teams would be advantageous.
Possessing a curious mindset, and the ability to explore and probe client challenges will be important, coupled with strong problem-solving skills and a driven and ambitious mind-set
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading professional services firms in the world in a high-profile, varied and challenging position, offering excellent career and development opportunities within a collaborative and dynamic environment.
For more information and/or to apply, please get in touch.
Please note: you must already have a VISA to work in the UK or be an EU citizen to apply for this role as sponsorship will not be offered.