We are delighted to be partnered with a global leader in electronics, whose vision is to guide innovation forward. Their business is based on a trusted, long-lasting relationships with a wide portfolio of industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
They are now looking for an EMEA Treasury Analyst to join their dynamic, multicultural and diverse Treasury Operations Team based in the province of Utrecht.
The Treasury Analyst will perform daily cash management and banking operations tasks. This role supports local and global treasury initiatives, by leveraging treasury technologies and implementing efficient cash management best practices and banking structures, including cash pooling.
- Prepare daily consolidated cash position
- Ensuring liquidity, including short term internal funding
- Perform daily analysis of the regional cash position in co-operation with the global Treasury team
- Perform short term cash forecasting and further develop (expanding) the forecast as much as possible
- Identify regional FX exposures and support the derivatives manager with the execution of trades
- Maintain banking relationships, analyse bank fees, recommend cost savings, maintain bank accounts
- Ensuring controls are being executed according to the policies
- Assisting on regional & global projects and assure timely follow up and execution
- Perform Treasury related payments e.g. Funding, Dividends and Inter-Company Loans
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in International Treasury Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across geographies
- Strong analytical abilities
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task, work well under pressure, effectively manages deadlines and think “outside the box”
- Committed to continuous process improvement and maintenance of a strong control environment
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proficient in treasury management workstations (GTreasury or Other) desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com