We are delighted to have been retained to recruit the role of European Treasury Manager for Mohawk Industries in Belgium.
Who are Mohawk I hear you ask?
I thought to myself how do I best explain who they are and why in treasury terms will your role be so interesting?
Let’s give you some fact & figures, you treasury professionals you like that stuff, right…
- Mohawk Industries are The Global Flooring Leader
- Worldwide sales of $10 Billion in 2018
- 44 acquisitions since 1992
- Sales in over 170+ countries
- 42,000 employees
Oh, so that’s who Mohawk are…but what about the role?
The position reports directly to the US Director of Global Liquidity and is a crucial part of the global treasury organization.
It takes responsibility for all European cash pooling, funding the European businesses, managing banking relationships and management of the Treasury Management System.
You are basically the key treasury person for all European treasury matters what a great opportunity!
You are interested but you need to know more? Not a problem!
For more detail about the role itself then read on.
The position is a crucial part of the global treasury organization and, although based in Europe, reports directly to the Director of Global Liquidity based in the US.
The European Treasury Manager will work closely with business leaders primarily the Finance staff of the different business units and staff leaders in Legal, Tax, and Internal Auditing.
- Managing the European cash pools daily, optimizing the use of cash and borrowing and minimizing negative carry. Above all, ensure that the businesses are always fully funded. Managing and maintaining the European portion of the Company’s Treasury Management System (Kyriba).
- Serving as backup to managing US liquidity.
- Managing banking relationships in Europe.
- Working with Group Treasury, Tax, and Legal departments, contributing to and executing strategies for tax, acquisition, and other types of structuring.
- Drawing up, executing and maintaining internal Cash Pool and inter-company lending agreements.
- Managing and executing FX strategies where appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in a Multinational Corporate Treasury Environment.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with Kyriba or SAP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Company offers an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package with worldwide career opportunities where you can pave the path to your own career success. If this sounds like something you want to get onboard with, please get in touch with Dan Welham or Mike Richards on +44 203 603 4448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.