We are excited to be partnered with this leading logistics company based in Marseille in their search for a Global Transformation & Optimization Treasury Manager. Our client is an undisputed world leading reference in the logistics industry. By doing what they do best, they enable businesses to grow and communities to thrive.
As Global Transformation & Optimization Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for all processes and best practices within the Treasury function. You will be the initiator of optimization and controls in relation to procedures and treasury tools.
As a Transformation expert, you will be accountable for ensuring the smooth integration of new acquisitions and be an advisor, trainer, support service and ambassador of Treasury Services across the rest of the group
- Document, maintain and optimize processes and procedures to be implemented in the Treasury function
- Set-up controls on a regular basis of the abovementioned processes and procedures
- Optimize the current set-up of Treasury tools and solutions such as Kyriba & Cash Analytics
- Responsible for the Treasury integration of new acquisitions: tools, processes and organization of treasury functions
- Develop and mentor staff to support treasury operations in order (key users, M&A topics, internal controls etc.)
- Master’s degree in finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an international treasury team or consulting firm
- IT literate
- Analytics skills
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional communication skills