We are delighted to be partnered with a global transport solutions business in their search for a Global Treasury Analyst. This role will be based in their head office in South Holland.
This role will support the Global Tax & Treasurer and will be responsible for all key Treasury areas, including liquidity management, cash and working capital management, optimization of Treasury Management System (TMS), foreign exchange risk management, treasury accounting, trade financing, bank administration and rationalization, general and credit insurance matters, and Intercompany transactions.
- Oversee and maintain bank relationships in Netherlands
- Coordinate the cash pool/repatriation initiatives globally, liaising with the key stakeholders
- Take ownership for optimization of Treasury Management System (TMS), ensuring connections with ERP in order to reduce manual efforts in preparation of short-term cash flow forecast
- Consolidate, compile and analyse cash flow requirements, globally. This includes working with group finance team to prepare cash flow forecast for medium and long term using forecasts
- Assist in preparation, consolidation, and analysis of routine monthly balance sheet exposures. Coordinate with local controllers to analyse monthly FX results and present to Global Tax and Treasurer and other stakeholders
- Assist in optimisation of the Balance sheet hedging program
- Monitor, analyse, and report on key balance sheet account positions including cash levels and inter-company balances; support the analysis and execution of approved intercompany movements and netting activities and other treasury related reports
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Treasury experience within a multi-national corporate environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Cash Management experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience of the functioning of banking operations and flows
- Experience of cash flow forecasting and reporting and liquidity management expertise
- Exceptional system skills, e.g., Treasury Management System (Kyriba experience will be highly valued) and Excel
- Be a subject expert
- Possess an analytical, innovative, and inspiring mind and be someone, who is excited by the opportunities and challenges the industry presents
- Be a dynamic self-starter who has a positive impact on the company
- Results-orientated and used to working with tight schedules and timelines
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Katie Hardie via email@example.com