Our client is an independent designer, manufacturer and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for aerospace and industrial markets. For 150 years, they have focused their resources and expertise on delivering proven systems that perform under incredible demands. Their customers rely on them to help them address and solve the challenges associated with global efficiency initiatives – from reducing emissions, to increasing energy efficiency, to helping them introduce alternative energy sources.
Our clients global footprint expands to 42 locations in 13 countries. Their world-class manufacturing plants, offices and test facilities create the products and solutions that are an essential part of the technology that changes the world.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for debt capital management, FX risk management, capital and debt structure analysis, internal and external reporting, and regulatory compliance (including SOX & Dodd-Frank requirements). The Manager will assist the Director of Global Treasury in evaluating, recommending, and implementing Treasury controls, policies, and systems in an effort to maximize the Treasury’s department effectiveness.
- Manage debt capital management activities including issuance of new long-term debt as well as management, debt service, and compliance of existing debt and credit agreements.
- Analyze and manage the capital and debt structure; recommend actions to optimize fixed/floating mix, maturity towers, etc.
- Oversee all foreign exchange risk management activities. Monitor all processes related to foreign exchange hedging activities and currency transactions, including swap settlement, exposure forecasting, hedge execution, and reporting activities.
- Manage Treasury’s monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting.
- Collaborate with Tax and Accounting regarding the need for and issuance of intercompany debt.
- Collaborate with Director of Treasury to evaluate and recommend dividend practices/actions.
- Act as a back-up for all cash management activities when needed.
- Initiate or approve/release electronic disbursements when needed.
- Assist in special projects and M&A analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with international accounting teams to educate them on Treasury best practices and facilitate any banking activities in those locations.
- Oversee letters of credit issuance, maintenance and reporting.
- Maintain positive banking relationships with bank group and facilitate interaction between the bank group and internal customers that may benefit from banking services.
- Assist in the evaluation of Treasury systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Treasury operations through the use of systems and automation.
- Work with senior management to develop and improve the company’s cash investment strategies and policies.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with internal controls and company policies.
- Mentor and guide the development of Treasury analysts.
- Works with the financial team to recommend accruals for potential gains and losses.
- Collaborates with financial accounting on proper accounting treatment of all treasury related transactions.
- Effectively work with and support internal business partners including A/R, A/P, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Payroll, and IT.
- Collaborates with tax team as necessary to ensure treasury transactions are tax efficient and satisfy required government information reporting.
- 7+ years Corporate Treasury work experience, preferably with a multi-national company.
- A US Bachelors Degree in Arts/Sciences – BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Management with emphasis in Finance.
- Strong corporate finance knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of international treasury operations, including cash management, cash investments, bank account management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Experienced with Treasury systems such as Treasury Management Systems, FX trading platforms, bank portals, ERP systems, etc.
- Attention to details and sound decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial tools.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team leadership abilities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment. Display strong research/analysis skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Holly Jeffreys via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further.