We are delighted to be recruiting for W. L. Gore on an exciting opportunity for a Global Treasury Operations Manager to join their successful Treasury team in Delaware, USA.
Founded in 1958, W. L Gore is a globally recognised manufacturer of speciality and advanced technology fabrics with annual sales in excess of $3 billion, over 9,500 employees and offices in more than 25 countries, they are truly an inspirational business to be a part of.
Through product leadership, the company has been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. Gore has been named on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work for List” for 20 consecutive years.
As Global Treasury Operations Manager you will communicate a new treasury vision and drive ideas globally. The successful candidate will play an influential role in representing Treasury by engaging with the Business and Leaders throughout the Enterprise whilst providing support for global treasury processes and associate development.
This role offers someone the opportunity to become a member of a multi-cultural Global Treasury Operations team, they will work closely with the Global Treasury Team and also the Finance Shared Service Centre, with (Tax) Auditors, the Corporate Finance Group and Divisional Financial Analysts.
The Treasury Manager will also represent Gore with many external stakeholders managing relationships with banks, consultants, lawyers and brokers.
- Proactively leading treasury operational processes for Global Treasury – recommending changes and proven experience with implementation
- Providing global cash management consulting, working closely with business, banks, shared service leadership / associates and country leaders to recommend process improvements and supporting implementations
- Effectively managing the bank relationships working closely with Business and Regional Treasury. Also supporting KYC, AML and credit requirements
- Investing excess cash, debt compliance and ably managing subsidiary liquidity
Ideally you will be a graduate in a finance related degree who possesses a professional qualification such as the CTP/CCM or ACT designation in Treasury and you will have a minimum of 6 years of treasury operations experience in corporate treasury demonstrating increasing responsibilities. Exposure to a manufacturing or industrial services company would be a distinct advantage.
You will also have:
- A good ability to interpret business financial results, external economic conditions, and market environments into actionable recommendations is needed
- Solid analytical, influential and project management skills
- Strong team-player qualities and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in common IT programs including MS Office with advanced Excel skills Additional ERP system experience such as SAP, JDE, Cognos, and external bank systems would also be advantageous
- Eligibility to work in the USA
This is a fantastic role to work for one of the most exciting manufacturing businesses in the world with a long-standing heritage and a great working culture centered on technology and new advancements. This unique opportunity will offer someone the chance to work in a high profile and challenging role with broad responsibilities.