We are delighted to be working with Essentra to recruit a Group Treasury Compliance Officer to work in their Corporate Head Office based in Milton Keynes.
Essentra plc is a FTSE 250 company and a leading global provider of essential components and solutions with four global divisions: Components, Packaging, Filters and Specialist Components.
Reporting to the Group Head of Treasury you will be responsible for managing the Group’s exposure to Compliance and Banking Risk. Providing support to the Group Head of Treasury and ensuring that Group Treasury external compliance processes are up to date, fully documented and are effective, working with the Treasury Systems Manager and IT to ensure the maximum use and benefit of the systems that Treasury uses.
You will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to Sanctions (OFAC, EU, UKHMT), AML, FATCA, CRS, EMIR, working with banks, external advisors and the Essentra business to ensure that all documentation is up to date and compliant.
- Day to day management of Group Banking and Regulatory Compliance.
- Working closely with Divisional Compliance Officers.
- Driving change through improved processes and reporting, championing engagement.
- Ensuring specific regulatory compliance, e.g. Sanctions, EMIR, AML, CRS, FATCA.
- Ensuring that Treasury documentation is monitored, accurate and updated.
- Working with our banking partner to ensure optimised and automated processes.
- Developing relationships with external advisors to leverage their expertise.
- Supporting the Group Head of Treasury as required.
- Covering for other Treasury personnel as needed.
- Meeting annual objectives agreed with the Group Head of Treasury
The ideal candidate will have an accounting qualification and/or Treasury qualification or be studying towards one. You will possess a minimum of 10 years appropriate Treasury experience and have knowledge of Treasury Systems and/or IT2 experience.
You will have demonstrated experience of compliance documentation and systems.
If this is for you, please get in touch to discuss further.