We are thrilled to announce that we have been retained to recruit the Head of Financial Markets, Treasury for the ultimate luxury house, in their head office in Luxemboug.
The brand is one of the largest fashion houses known for its classic couture. They have been a haute name in fashion, accessories and cosmetics for decades. The label sells its luxury goods worldwide through department and speciality stores, its boutiques and online.
The Head of Financial Markets, Treasury will be responsible for setting up the global strategy and policy for the Group’s capital structure, financing / debt issuance, dividends, and overall financial risk management in close collaboration with the Head of Treasury and the CFO.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing all corporate finance activities
- Overseeing all financial risk management activities
- Closely follow financial markets to identify opportunities and risks
- Work closely with the Treasury Operations and Middle Office/Risk Management teams to ensure trading activities are correctly reported and tracked on a timely basis and aligned to set policies and (regulatory) requirements.
- Coordinate with tax and transfer pricing to collect input, guidance and approvals for internal and external funding transactions.
The successful individual will be educated to a Masters, or equivalent level and have established related experience working in front office/financial markets, at a regional or local level.
As an individual, the brand would expect the successful candidate to possess:
- The ability to comprehend business issues and develop coherent & comprehensive business solutions, which has been built by experience with international financing and capital markets
- Excellent understanding of economics and financial markets
- Proven track record in dynamic dealing/position taking
- Strong knowledge of financial risk management (FX, IR and Commodities) and strategies
- Thorough knowledge of basic and complex financial instruments and structures and their use in managing risk
- Ability to perform and explain position P&L and valuation calculations
- Market simulations experience
- Understanding of treasury accounting including hedge accounting
- Financial and statistical modelling experience
- Strong numerical, analytical and project management skills in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching of staff