The Treasury Recruitment Company
Treasury Front Office your thing?
Want to be a valued member of the Treasury team, not just another number on the payroll?
We have just the role!
Working for a well-know and reputable FTSE100 and reporting directly to the Treasury Director, you will be responsible for financial risk management, supporting with day-to-day funding and liquidity management and overall supervision of the Front Office.
Key accountabilities include;
- Managing cashflow forecasting and funding/liquidity and currency risk to comply with Treasury policy
- Monitoring cash balances around the Group and ensuring that surplus cash balances are minimised
- Review, challenge and streamline Treasury front office processes working closely with back office and cash management functions
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day FX management and interest rate risk management in line with Treasury Policy
- Understanding the implications of International Financial Reporting Standards on hedging approaches and ensuring that activities are structured to comply with hedge accounting where necessary
You must be a fully qualified treasury professional with a strong treasury/finance background and previous front office/dealing experience.
An in-depth understanding of risk, controls and processes is essential, along with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
For more information, please get in touch.