We are thrilled to announce that we have been retained to recruit the Head of Middle Office, Treasury for the ultimate luxury house, in their head office in Luxemboug.
The brand is one of the largest fashion houses known for its classic couture. They have been a haute name in fashion, accessories and cosmetics for decades. The label sells its luxury goods worldwide through department and speciality stores, its boutiques and online.
The Head of Middle Office, Treasury will be responsible for setting governance and monitoring, controlling and reporting on the operations of the Financial Markets and Treasury Operations Team for the Global and Regional teams. In addition to this, ensuring activities are performed in compliance with approved treasury policies & regulations and enforcing strict segregation of duties.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Leveraging existing policies to develop a solid and globally enforced policy document in close collaboration with the Head of Treasury
- Establish and track globally harmonised KPIs and develop automated management reports/dashboards to monitor these
- Document all operational procedures to drive consistency in operations, improve governance and mitigate operational risk in close collaboration with the Global and Regional Teams
- Stay up to date with external regulations, assess and measure the impact of new regulations for the Company and guarantee strict compliance
- Develop and maintain global backup and disaster recovery plans for treasury functions, processes and systems
The successful individual will have substantial experience working in a Treasury department for an international corporate, and time spent in a Middle Office function.
As an individual, the brand would expect the successful candidate to possess:
- Thorough understanding of processes and controls within Treasury
- Strong risk management technical knowledge and understanding of treasury products and services
- Commitment to enforcing compliance to limits and regulations
- Hands-on knowledge of implementation of new processes and procedures (Procedural manual, and contingency plans) throughout Treasury functions after identifying operational weaknesses in data and communication flows
- Affinity with technology and dashboarding tools
- Fluent English (speaking and writing.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners such as Financial Markets Team and Treasury Ops Team
- Demonstrated high integrity and ethics in all activities