The Treasury Recruitment Company
This is an extremely interesting and rewarding opportunity to join a successful, relationship focused private bank, based in London. Working closely with the senior finance team to focus on building the right infrastructure, managing the balance sheet and growing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Reporting to the MD, you will support a team of 4 and will be responsible for managing the bank’s liquidity and market risk, and all of the dealing activities in the cash, derivatives, fixed income markets and foreign exchange.
- Ensure that the banks primary-market lending businesses have access to funds at competitive rates
- Trade in Wholesale Money Markets, and in Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Derivative products
- Provide adequate funding for the Bank as designated by the various regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all trading is conducted on a professional basis and in line with the FCA Code of Conduct
- Manage and monitor Anti-Money Laundering risk associated with the Bank’s Treasury customers
- Ensure compliance with all regulations
You will be a proactive team player and a strong contributor with sound knowledge of Financial Markets and Anti Money Laundering regulations. Ideally with 10 years plus active trading experience in Money Market and Derivatives with an in-depth knowledge of arbitrage.
You will be a people’s person i.e. possessing exceptional people skills as building and maintaining relationships is an important factor for this Bank and something it prides itself highly in.
You will be smart individual and confident in communicating with management at all levels, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach.
If you are looking for something a bit out of the ordinary, please do get in touch as I would be delighted to discuss further.
Please note: you must already have a VISA to work in the UK or be an EU citizen to apply for this role as sponsorship will not be offered.