Website The Treasury Recruitment Company
Head of Treasury Technology
for a High End Luxury Brand in New York, USA
We are thrilled to announce that we have been retained to recruit the Head of Treasury Technology for a High End Luxury Brand, in their company head office in New York.
Reporting to the Global Treasurer, the Head of Treasury Technology provides a comprehensive consultative service to Global, Regional, and Local Treasury and IT business partners to determine the most effective treasury and related systems e.g. ERPs, enterprise planning software, online banking systems.
You will focus on solving the business’s problems and will help address its needs by serving as both the primary contact and internal business partner to support all aspects of treasury technology for the group.
Your key responsibilities include:
- leveraging the global treasury management system, Reval, to add value, deliver change and efficiencies to the organization in the areas of cash management and banking, payments, liquidity planning, netting, intercompany and external debt, FX and interest rate risk management
- the design and implementation for all treasury systems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology and tools and existing designs and business requirements
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of treasury technology to support the companies treasury operations and projects
- providing day to day treasury system management and deliverables
The position will be based in New York with occasional travel to other corporate offices/locations as and when required.
The successful candidate is likely to be a graduate in a numerate or related subject area as well as being a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), it is likely they will have at least 8 years’ experience and knowledge of corporate treasury processes and related systems, ideally gained within a global, multinational environment.
The successful candidate should possess;
- a systematic understanding and hands-on experience of treasury processes
- a thorough understanding of daily cash management, notional and physical pooling funds flow, payment processing, intercompany netting, FX and interest rate derivatives, intercompany loans, and direct method cash flow reporting
- strong working knowledge and hands-on experience with a treasury management system – Reval a distinct plus, electronic banking systems – CitiDirect a plus, and a solid understanding of how these systems interface with the ERP and other enterprise reporting systems; implementation experience in these systems a plus
- demonstrable project management, change management, problem-solving, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- exceptional financial and business acumen
- strong communication, leadership, consulting, influence and negotiation skills
If your experience matches this role and you wish to apply for this exciting position, then please send your resume, details of current remuneration to The Treasury Recruitment Company.
Please note you must already have a VISA to work in the USA or be a US citizen to apply for this role – sponsorship will not be offered.