The Treasury Recruitment Company
The Head of Treasury will lead all aspects of the group’s treasury activity, manage the AR function including driving collections and related quote to cash (Q2C processes).
Responsible for all aspects of the Group’s treasury operations inc. liquidity management, FX exposure management, senior debt and banking relationships, investments, merchant acquirer and credit card facilities.
Drive the evolution of the AR function to support the Sales organisation, working closely with Sales Support.
- Accountable for liquidity management through maintaining a short-term cash flow and treasury forecast model. Reviews long term cash forecast prepared by FP&A.
- Work with the Group Controller, CFO and private equity backer to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital and capital investment requirements (Combination of senior debt and PE investment).
- Responsible for developing and applying the group’s cash investment and FX hedging policies to get an appropriate return on cash balances held and to protect the gross margin at booking (FX trades of £5-10m per month going out 12 months).
- Maintain systems to support cash investment and FX hedging (e.g. 360T and Chatham direct).
- Maintain credit card and merchant acquirer facilities. Limit the amount of chargebacks.
- Maintain compliance with covenants and commitments under the Groups SFA and to the CAA.
- Production of bank covenant reporting and collation and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual compliance packs.
- Accountable for the reconciliation of all group bank accounts (over 50 including currency accounts for UK and US businesses held separately).
- Provide treasury reports and KPI’s.
- Provide operational banking including oversight of the management of access and approval levels.
- Developing your team. As your team is based in the Witney office, you would be required to be in the Witney office a minimum of 3 days per week (once our offices reopen in line with Government guidelines.
- Responsible for the accounts receivable function (consolidating activities under the Group Controller role).
- Drive collections to terms and oversee all daily cash processing.
- Responsible for client refunds.
- Maintain financial oversight of quote to cash processes and drive for improvement to make processes efficient and scalable including those that relate to travel agents and other B2B partnerships. (c£350m turnover when business as usual).
Insurance and Risk Management:
- Support the Group FC in the development of the groups risk management and insurance programmes.
- Responsible for the productivity and efficiency of the team through consistent management of performance and regular feedback.
- Conduct 1-2-1s and quarterly performance reviews with individual team members to provide support and identify development/training needs.
- Set and review objectives for team and create development plans.
- Create a culture of engagement, collaboration and open communication within team.
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA, ACCA, ACT or equivalent with strong treasury experience relevant to role.
You will have experience with FX management and hedging, working and contracting with merchant acquirers and of managing, leading and developing teams.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible team player able to operate to board level but also willing to do hands on work.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
- Excellent people management, development and coaching skills.
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to Craig Perkins via email@example.com or call +44 203 603 4448 to discuss further
You must already possess the right to work in the UK to be considered for the position.